Portrait - Karen Mahlau
As a trainer of eo ipso Strategie & Entwicklung GmbH, Karen Mahlau is an expert on the cross-cutting issue of communication. It is with great pleasure that she supports participants in developing their communication skills and thus a key factor in professional action competence. The appreciative further development of employees or managers through experience-oriented interaction is the focus of her training.
- Conception and implementation of personnel and management development measures
- Appreciative conversation in challenging situations
- Conflict management and mediation
- Stress prevention/ Resilience promotion
- Study of Psychology (Dipl.), focus on work and organizational psychology (University of Mannheim)
- Licensed trainer for the motif analysis tool "Head"
- Mediation in companies and organizations (Akademie im Park, Wiesloch)
- Systemic coaching and team development (ISB, Wiesloch)
- Systemic consulting (ISB, Wiesloch)
- NLP-Practitioner in the Applications of Business and Management (Umbreit Associates, Training/Coaching/Process Support, Altrip)
- Trainer for relaxation techniques (University of Mannheim)